Hi guys! I am happy to announce I have new weekly bloggy thing I am going to start. Because I have kind of been slacking on updating my spending reports (ack, they were just so hard to keep up with during the move/new job/new life thing), I am going to keep this simple.
So today I start the first ever…
Each week it will just consist of five fill in the blanks: the first four will probably stay the same each week and the last one will be for fun. You are more than welcome to join me each Monday! Simply take these questions and answer them yourself on your own blog or comment below. You can even use the image above, all I ask is to link it back to this site or the same Monday’s post.
Ready? Set? Go!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____________________.
2. Today I feel _____ about money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was ______________________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________________.
5. Would you rather own a lake house, a beach house, or a mountain house? _______________.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my rent. But it’s not that bad: $362.50 is way better than my DC rent!
2. Today I feel pretty good about money. It helps that payday was this past Friday. ;)
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was reading for four hours with J on a rainy afternoon.
4. I will consider this week a success if I keep my room clean and finally post a review of Sarah’s Key!.
5. Would you rather own a lake house, a beach house, or a mountain house? This one is very hard, but I’d probably say a beach house. But only if it’s on the beach overlooking the ocean and has enough rooms to host my entire family. ;)
That’s all! If you are interested in participating, please copy and paste the questions in your own blog, or comment below your answers. :)