Continue to workout and eat healthyYes, I actually did! Get birthday present for my two sisters and Dad
- Have a great bachlorette weekend for my sister (unfortunately it was canceled!)
Go to a hockey game with J and his family Cheer for Duke during March Madness
- Stay sane… Ummm, maybe J should answer this one?
Come up with a strict budget plan for the month Don’t spend ANY money not on the budgetOkay, so I did eat out TWICE during the month, but other than that I did pretty darn well. Stay strict to wedding budget
Get bridal portrait printed and framed Assemble the wedding favors Assemble guest book cards
- Make ipod playlist for the reception–(Finalizing it this weekend…)
Discuss ceremony logistics with parents Create weekend schedule of events for wedding party Finalize any ceremony readings/music Finalize the song list for the ceremony & reception Put together programs Meet with officiant or email to discuss ceremony
- Wrap bridesmaids gifts– (Will wrap these next week!)
Buy outfits for the honeymoon Figure out who to invite to the lingerie party Finalize pictures to hang at reception Get frames for pictures Figure out what to throw as we exit
- Pay for dessert table –(Next week)
Notify vendors of the final guest count Write a letter to each bridesmaid
- Make pom-poms for the reception– (Next week)
Assemble out of town guest gift Finalize the flower logistics Make the cake topper Do a mock decoration of tables to make sure it all looks good Book hotel for the wedding night
- Get married.