I am sitting in my favorite green chair wrapped in a cozy blanket and glancing up at the twinkling lights on our Christmas tree. I am always surprised when the next month approaches, but this time, I truly cannot believe the holiday season is upon us again and we are closing 2011. Isn’t that funny? Christmas is one of the many constants in life, it comes exactly the same day every year, yet how does it always manage to sneak up on us?
This month is bound to be one of the best this year. I have two amazing trips planned, holiday parties approaching, and a week-long vacation from work. Here are some of my goals this month:
- Watch my favorite holiday movie It’s a Wonderful Life
- Watch J’s favorite holiday movie Home Alone
- Make a Christmas wreath
- Finish two books
- Eat lots of food (but too much!)
- Visit my best friend in Atlanta
- Finish all of my Christmas shopping
- Travel with J to New York City
- Have a holly, jolly Christmas.
In case you’re curious, here’s how I fared with my November Goals:
Read two books Order Christmas cards Make three new recipes
- Complete ALL of my Christmas shopping… (okay, so I have just a few left)
Participate in Micaela’s Ornament Swap Have a thankful and festive Thanksgiving Launch new blog design
- Workout at least 12 times… (I think I only went running nine times.)