Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on paying off our credit card bill. We use credit cards for the points and benefits, but never keep a balance.
2. Today I am thankful for President’s Day off!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go see Les Miserables at the Progress Energy Theater in Raleigh. J’s parents gave the family season tickets for Christmas. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
4. I will consider this week a success if I workout three times and blog every day this week.
5. The last thing I ate was hearty mac and cheese at a family gathering last night. Mmm!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. The last thing I ate was __________.