1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gasoline.
2. Today I am thankful for a wonderful weekend at the beach with friends! We took Friday off and joined two couple friends at Myrtle Beach. It was such a relaxing, happy weekend in the sun!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spontaneously visit my grandmother Tuesday evening after work, possibly for the last time. It was an evening I will cherish forever.
4. I will consider this week a success if I cook something new! Possibly this – doesn’t it look tasty and perfect for spring?
5. I am currently wearing a Duke 2010 National Champion t-shirt, baggy sweatpants, moccasins, and glasses. What can I say? It’s a chilly rainy Sunday* evening and I’m sunburnt.**
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
*Yes, I usually write these weekly check-ups Sunday evening.
**Dad, if you’re reading this, don’t worry I’m not tooo sunburnt.