1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on rent and bills and food – oh my!
2. Today I am thankful for my life. It’s easy to compare what others have and become discontent, but when I think of all the blessings in my life, there are just too many to list.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was celebrate my brother-in-law’s 30th birthday in Charlotte! This is the third 30th birthday I’ve celebrate this year and I feel this trend is only going to continue in the next foreseeable future. ;) My favorite part of the weekend was Saturday morning with my sisters, brother-in-law and J laughing and lingering over a breakfast of fruit and waffles.
4. I will consider this week a success if I reply to a wedding invitation, get J’s car inspected, clean/purge closet, and paint my toe nails.
5. This week I am looking forward to cooler temperatures. After temperatures in the 100′s for a week solid, 85-degree sounds like a picnic in the park. And maybe we’ll have one!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, fill in the blanks in the comments section, or post it on your blog and link below. If you do post it on your blog, please credit MPP and link it back here. Thank you for participating!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. This week I am looking forward to ____________.