1. Have you ever played the game Sims? My roommates and I used to play it in college and would try to keep a virtual house full of “us” alive in the game. When the virtual home got messy, their environment settings got low and you have to clean up to keep the little people alive. We started using the phrase “my environment is low” whenever our real house got messy and it’s been a catch phrase with my friends ever since.
This week my environment has been very low. Stuff everywhere! Every time I open a new cabinet, a new closet, a new drawer I appreciate how handy these furniture items are for hiding so much stuff in my life. But we are almost done! Tonight J and I have just the last minute packing to do (which is probably going to take us the longest time) and then our families will join us tomorrow to move it all out!
2. Downton Abbey Season 3 is coming! Not until January, but the season trailer is out:
Watch Downton Abbey Season 3 Preview on PBS. See more from Masterpiece.
3. I joined an NFL Fantasy Football league this week (I know, I never thought I would ever say that either). I showed my ignorance off the bat when I named my team the same as our league. Oops? Later I changed it to The Fighting Ginnas. J was actually jealous of a few of my drafts, so I must have done a pretty good job.
4. I cannot wait to read White Jacket Required, a book written by Jenna Weber from the blog Eat, Live, Run. I have followed her blog since 2009 and feel like she’s my soul sister.
5. Here is a verse for you to end your week on:
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!