Happy Friday, my friends! Here are five happy thoughts to end your week.
1. I’m ready for this cookie jar to go on sale. What is greater than an owl to wink at you every time you walk pass the kitchen? I know — an owl that winks at you and contains cookies!
2. Tomorrow is the first day of fall! Sounds like the perfect day to get my first pumpkin spice latte of the season. (Eeee!)
3. Design Mom’s dance party video makes me want to have a house full of cleaning children.
4. How cute are these little macaroon trinket boxes? Also, check out Ruche’s sale shop. If I wasn’t on an online-shopping strike, I’d get some of their end-of-summer items.
5. A verse to end your week on, which happens to be one of my all-time favorites as it was in our wedding program.
What are you up to this weekend? I’m off to Boone for a bachelorette weekend. :) Have a wonderful weekend!