1. Who needs prayer? I am running for two hours tomorrow and would love to spend that time praying for you! Comment or email me your requests and I promise they will be lifted up during my 12-mile jaunt.
2. When I got back from my vacation, I had over 1,000 unread blog posts in my Google Reader. Overwhelming! So I decided to mark them all as read and start from scratch. But I couldn’t miss a few of my favorites, so I went back through to see what I missed. Some include my real life friends (hey guys!), Ashley Ann, Posie Gets Cozy, Oh Sweet Joy (she’s having a boy!), A Cup of Jo, Kendi Everyday. Which blogs do you get excited about every time you see they have a new post? I’d love to know which ones they are! (And it’s really okay if you don’t say mine… I love finding out new ones!:)
3. J sent me this link on famous photos turned self-portrait the other day. Pretty funny to image these classic photos as if they were taken from a phone. :)
4. Are there any Hobbit fans out there? I just started reading the book about a week ago and am halfway done, so I assume I’m good for the movie that comes out this weekend (considering they’re breaking the book into three movies… still curious to see how they’re going to do that). Anyway, for any of you fans out there, here’s a cute Hobbit print for you:
5. I am over-the-moon excited about this weekend. Remember my massive to do list? Each line is (hopefully) getting slashed this weekend as I organize my home and Christmas list. This is my last weekend before the craziness and excitement of Christmas comes, so I have got some serious work to do!
What are you up to this weekend? Have a great one!