It’s Friday! Woot! I don’t share five things every week, but moving forward I decided to throw in a high-five gif, at least until I run out of them. :) (Shout out to Kim at Olivia Jane Accessories for more Friday gifs. It’s such a happy day of the week!)
High Five for Friday:
1. I think J gave me magic flowers for Valentine’s Day. Some of them died, but these beauties are still as vibrant as the first day. Anyone know what kind of flower they are? Mom, if you’re reading this, you probably know. :)
2. Who’s excited for daylight savings on Sunday?! Sure we lose an hour, but the light we gain in the evenings is so worth it!
3. Last weekend I painted a few canvases for a home project I’m working on (more on that next week), and it was SO.MUCH.FUN. I’m not at all good, but maybe with a little practice? I loved it.
4. After today I am not going to wear blacks, grays or browns anymore… at least not without a pop of color. I’m ready for bright! vibrant! spring! colors back in my life. Anyone else?
5. After our hike on Sunday, Leia was exhausted. I hadn’t seen her that tired since Charleston and she was reunited with her boyfriends. As soon as we got back she fell asleep on the couch and looked so darn comfortable neither J nor I had the heart to move her. We ended up watching TV in our green chairs and swiveling the TV around. How did she get to be the master in this place? Oh, who am I kidding. She’s ruled this place since she jumped on our white bedspread the minute we brought her home.
Have a wonderful weekend!