It’s Friday! High fives all around!
I don’t have five pictures for you this week because I’ve already put most of them up here and that would be boring to show you the same ones. So I’ll just share five thoughts:
1. I finally got a cold. I think mother nature heard me bragging that I hadn’t been sick in years and thought it was due time. This morning as J and I were getting ready he said, “Can I tell you one of my least favorite things that you do?” Sure, let’s hear it. “You leave used tissues all over the place. It’s disgusting.” Oh, yeah. I do do that. Oops.
2. I’m still getting used to Bloglovin. It’s not the same! But I like that you are giving traffic to the blogs you subscribe to. It’s nice to see the layouts instead of just the posts. (Click here to follow me on Bloglovin.)
3. It’s March Madness time! Basketball games galore! My bracket is already out of whack, but that’s okay. I love a good upset. Except, of course, when it’s your #2 team that loses to a #15 in the first round. Duke, don’t disappoint me again this year!
4. For all you Leia fans, that girl got in serious trouble this past week. We came home Thursday to find that she had chewed the window sill of our guest room window. Bad girl! I feel kind of silly for trusting that a one year-old pup could handle the freedom of being out for 8 hours of the day, but oh well. Lesson learned. She’s back in her crate indefinitely during the day, and I’m trying not to think about how much that damage will cost us. I’ll let Future Ginna worry about that.
5. This weekend we are going to a going away party for some friends that are moving to Germany. It’s so hard to say goodbye to good friends, but at least we have a free place to stay with if/when we go to Europe!
What are y’all up to this weekend? Hope it’s a great one!