September is here! Enter, the busy season. Work is picking up, evening activities commence and my weekends are filled with fun plans. Despite “routine life” returning for most, I will finally take a week-long vacation this month, and seriously can’t wait. I also have some big plans for getting our house put together, and have a whole host of blog posts in my head to share. Hopefully I’ll get around to writing those soon. ;)
On to the goals!
- Paint the living room and kitchen (my swatch ideas)
- Buy a lawn mower
- Start small group again
- Move everything out of the apartment and clean every square inch
- Finish painting the kitchen cabinets (progress)
- Spend a week at the beach
- Turn 28!
- Buy and hang curtains in the master bedroom
- Read a book or two
- Unpack most of our boxes
- Set up our home office
- Finally buy some new clothes :)
- Hang at least a few things on the walls
- Buy a pumpkin spice latter on a cool, fall day!
What do you have planned this month?
PS – See my September goals from 2012, 2011, 2010, and 2009