There are a few times of the year when I want time to stop and savor the season. Now is one of them. The pear blossom trees are in blooms, the forsythias are changing from their brilliant yellow to lime green, and the weather is so unpredictable it keeps you on your toes.
This month will fly by, I just know it. I’ll be out of the country for a week (oh my!), work is as hectic as ever, and I have so many house and garden projects I want to get started.
- Have a wonderful time in Haiti (can’t believe it’s two weeks away!)
- Celebrate our 3rd anniversary
- Go on an Easter Egg Hunt
- Run in a 5k race
- Build a compost out of pallets
- Start a window-box herb garden
- Figure out the plan for a vegetable garden (pots vs. raised beds)
- Start to maybe think about paint colors for the dining room
- Finish at least one book
What are your goals this month?