Happy May! I am a little late on my goals, but am posting them anyways. :) May reminds me of December, with all of its busyness wrapping things up for the (school) year. It’s one big hustle and bustle before the lazy days of summer can arrive. I am not in school anymore (nor do I have summers off), but this month is still pretty busy with three weekends out of town and lots of commitments, and I hope to spend as much time as I can outside.
- Get pricing for painting our two-story entryway
- Finish at least two books
- Run at least two times a week
- Do hot yoga at least once a week
- Buy a bouquet of peonies
- Create a time-capsule wardrobe for the summer
- Start working on transforming my dining room
- Write recap posts from my Haiti trip on the blog
- Go strawberry picking
- Refresh the blog with new sidebars/about page
- Revisit our monthly budget and adjust with new financial goals
What are you up to this month?