You guys, we did it. We survived January! The longest winter month has ended and spring is not too far away now.
- Host a Galentine’s Day party
- Book everything for our trip to Europe
- Try a new restaurant with J
- Host a shower for Lucy!
- Finish three books
- File taxes
- Walk an average of 10k steps/day using my jawbone
- Go for a run at least twice a week
- CELEBRATE LUCY GETTING MARRIED!
This month is going to a big one — my little sister is getting married! This time last year she didn’t even know her fiance, and now they’re getting hitched. I can’t believe it, and am so happy for them.
My weekdays are pretty busy, full days of work and a lot of commitments afterwards, so my goal is try to fit in exercise and movement throughout the day, including taking the stairs at work and trying to take as many little walks before, during, and after work.
What are some of your goals this month?