After such a short month before, March seemed to last fooorever! But I am actually fairly pleased with my spending. I really think if I spent any money on shopping for myself it would have changed the outcome a lot. So hoorah for Lent’s discipline. Also, my tax refund really helped boost my savings and paying off debt. I doubt I will see that much of a networth jump for the rest of the year.
- Start a personal finance blog – Done!
- Workout three times a week – FAIL: I had an average about 2.5 workouts per week. Eh.
- Pay off both my Education and Study Abroad loans with tax refund – Done!
- Increase my networth by $1600 – Done! My networth has increased by $2041!
- Buy wedding presents for bridal showers I have in April – Done!
- Cook something new each week – FAIL-ish: I only learned how to cook one new dish. But I am okay with this because I still ate at home Mon-Thurs all month, still saving money.
- I was over budget by $258
- Dining + $24
- Travel + $22
- Gifts + $78 (yelp!)
- Auto Expense + $134 (unexpected repair)
- I was under budget by $108
- Gas – $40 left in budget
- Groceries – $48 (daaaang, this never happens)
- Entertainment – $20
- Extra Income: $230 in babysitting.
- I saved $800
- $745 – Wedding fund
- $30 – Christmas
- $25 – Car EF
- I paid $1276 in debt
April goals & budget to come. Happy Monday y’all!
Well done on getting so much done! Go Pretty P!