Seven Things About Me:
1. I am terrified of granddaddy long legs.
2. When I was in fourth grade I started a newsletter with short stories to send to my family and friends. I had 58 subscribers and it lasted five issues.
3. I’m going to copy one of Always the Planner’s things and say that I am a closet reality show watcher. Since I got cable I’ve been mildly obsessed with the Real Housewives of New Jersey. Anyone else see Teresa flip out the other night? Anyone?
4. All the women on my mom’s side of the family are 5-3 in height.
5. My BF and I are completely opposite when it comes to movies. We decided the only way we could reach some sort of compromise was to switch off: you pick the movie, you pay for the tickets. It’s worked wonderfully!
6. I own a ton of shoes but usually end up alternating between three pairs per season.
7. My roommate A and I got into the Sims game in college and since then say to each other, “my environment is low” whenever the house is a mess or there is a lot of clutter. Yeah, we’re cool like that.
Tagging: I hate picking favorites! You know I love you all. How about this: I tag all those who are on my blogroll.
My roommate A is moving out tomorrow. :( It’s kind of an end of an era. I have roomed with A for four years and lived in the same town with her since I was four years old. Now she has to go and get married and live with a boy. I don’t think it will hit me until after her wedding and all the excitement has died down. As Awesome Bridesmaid I have lots of little tasks still to accomplish in the next few weeks!
After she moves, I am home alone this weekend and I am thankful. The apartment is a war-zone with boxes everywhere and new roommate D’s stuff crowding the main room. Once A leaves on Saturday I plan to dust, organize, put the place back in order, and declutter my life. I might even start on my quilt or paint my new dresser. Budget? Let’s say $50 pending whether I end up buying paint or not. I think it will be a cheap weekend and I like it that way. Hope you have a lovely summer weekend! :)