I’m going to aim low this month because I know it will be an expensive month and I don’t really want to have that horrible feeling afterwards. I also know that August through December I will have a set weekly babysitting job ($45 per week) and my trips/summer plans will calm down a bit after this month. So here are the goals & budgets for the month.
- Pay $500 to debt.
- Save $100 to Roth IRA
- Contribute any extra income towards the Christmas Fund
- Follow running schedule: three times a week minimum
- Start a sports league in DC
- Accomplish three things off my Warm Weather Goals
- Increase net worth by $600
- Have an awesome time at A’s wedding!
July 1st: $2360
Credit Card: $185
The Rest: $513
- Gas: $120
- Food: $225
- Personal Care: $30 (mani/pedi @ wedding)
- Misc: $138
Good luck :)