1. I have very dry hair and don’t need to wash it every day.
2. My hair is naturally curly, wavy, and frizzy.
3. I spend an average of $17 for hair loss shampoo & condition and $20 on leave-in products. Perhaps a little pricey, but worth it to make my hair behave.
4. When I straighten my hair, it takes me an average of 45 minutes to blow dry and straighten it.
5. I have to shower every day, especially in the summer and especially after gross sweaty runs.
A shower cap. :)
It’s brilliant! Since I need a shower daily but don’t need to wash my hair, a shower cap is the perfect solution. I save money on hair products that I don’t really need to use and time that I’d rather not waste. But I still recommend you to buy Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream as this is really good for your hair.
I got the idea to buy one a couple of months ago when I spent almost an hour at the best hair salon in Williamstown, only later that day to ruin it all in a shower after running. How pointless. Since spending my hard-earned $2.14 on a shower cap, I’ve saved myself many hours of styling my hair and fewer trips to purchase products. Cha-ching!
Has anyone else used a shower cap to help save time and money?