I’m determined August is going to be awesome.
- Update resume & portfolio
- Spend no more than $54.03 on clothes.
- Pay $500 to debt.
- Snowflake any extra money to savings.
- Spend only $55 on gifts.
- Give the blog a little face-lift.
- Possibly buy an airplane ticket to visit BFF in Atlanta(?)
- Figure out a way to pay for said airplane ticket(?)
- Continue following running training schedule. And work up to Saturday runs of: 6, 7, 8, and 9 miles.
- Start & finish the Twilight series.
- Accomplish almost everything else on my Warm Weather Goals.
Looks like you’ve got it all planned out. I’ve really got to get back to running. I just signed up to do the St. Jude Half-Marathon again in December and I have to get in gear if I”m going to be in shape for it.
I hope you don’t mind. I am loving your blog. I have referenced it twice this week!
I don’t mind even a little bit! Thanks for the pingback and good luck as your track your spending :)