1. Waking up in warm covers to a crisp autumn morning.
2. The taste of a pumpkin spice latte. I’m sorry, I can’t stop talking about them.
3. Getting a text from J that merely said “Good luck running! I’m so proud of you!”
4. Wearing my college hoodie and slippers around the apartment.
5. Watching football on a Sunday afternoon.
6. Eating nearly my body weight in delicious seafood at the Maryland Seafood Festival.
7. Smelling a bondfire outside and spontaneously roasting marshmellows over the stove with my roommate.
I just love this season. :)
I heart the fall. It’s my favourite season too. Although, it still feels like summer over here. Can’t wait for the leaves to start falling.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: summer is waaaay overrated. Fall is the best season, by far!
That sounds lovely!
Sounds great! September is always my favourite month. All that crisp, sunny weather and comfort food. Am intrigued by the sound of the pumpkin spice latte – I’ve never heard of such a thing!
That all sounds delightful. :) Fall is my favorite season.
Augh you are making me sooooo jealous!! I want all those things!! It’s still in the 80’s here in TX, although that is WAY cooler than it has been. ;-)
That picture is making me excited for fall! I was in NY and it was rainy and cold so I ordered a bunch of tights, only to come home and find that it’s way to hot for tights or any of my fall clothes, really.
And now you’ve also made me want a pumpkin spice latte.
Fall is definitely my favorite season as well!
Ooh, that sounds deliriously great, I’m slightly jealous. No, scratch that, I’m green-eyed :)
And part of me wishes I were back there – I’ve been to Maryland once, as a summer student at Towson University in ’08. I. loved. it. I already love the (mid-Europe) fall of all seasons, too, but Maryland fall and seafood… I’ll better go to bed. Immediately. Or watch Pride & Prejudice (perfect for fall afternoons, I think)… yet again ;)