1. Waking up in warm covers to a crisp autumn morning.
2. The taste of a pumpkin spice latte. I’m sorry, I can’t stop talking about them.
3. Getting a text from J that merely said “Good luck running! I’m so proud of you!”
4. Wearing my college hoodie and slippers around the apartment.
5. Watching football on a Sunday afternoon.
6. Eating nearly my body weight in delicious seafood at the Maryland Seafood Festival.
7. Smelling a bondfire outside and spontaneously roasting marshmellows over the stove with my roommate.
I just love this season. :)