I feel so blessed and grateful. Here are just a few things I am thankful for this day:
- Tasty food.
- Two sisters who constantly make me laugh.
- Jesus Christ for redeeming me.
- The fantastic city I live in.
- My huge family that is loud and loving.
- Friends that always have my back.
- A boyfriend that loves me like I could never imagine.
- The leaf blower that my dad bought so we don’t have to rack our 3-acre lawn.
- My mom who is now a breast cancer survivor!
- Delicious wine… which I am about to go enjoy with my family.
- The greatest Blog Readers ever. (Thank you!)
Love to all this Thanksgiving!