I feel like I need a weekend to recover from my weekend! Anyone else feel that way? Here’s today’s to do list. I’m going to update later this evening what I accomplish.
Edited 12/01 at 10:26 am
Blog/Money To Do:
- Catch up on Google Reader
- Comment on posts I like/have an opinion on
- Update my weekend spending report
- Update November budget and goals
- Create December goals
- Figure out budget for December
- Make sure all payments are scheduled for this week
- Figure out babysitting dates next month
- Update blog header to something more festive
Life To Do:
- Go to the gym or do yoga at home Did yoga.
- Put up Christmas decorations in the living room YAY!!!!!
- Get presents organized for Christmas/birthdays
- Clean Apartment: vacuum, wash dishes, put away travel clothes, go through all mail
- Make a list of all the cards I need to send this month (birthday/holiday) and then organize when to send, etc.
- Return library books
- Go to the store for shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash
- Figure out meals for the rest of the week and/or visit grocery store
- Watch How I Met Your Mother Oops, it wasn’t new.
Work To Do:
- Check off all of the items on my Work To Do list!
Whew, busy day! I promise to make the next post a little less chore-like.