HAPPY MONDAY! I’m just going to warn you right now, this post is all over the place and really not very interesting to anyone else but me. This week is going to be crazy busy so I’m using this blog to organize myself. My apologies!
- Make a list of all of the outfits I need to pack for my break: summer outfits for the cruise + winter outfits while at home.
- Finish wrapping a really special present for mailing out Monday. ;)
- Vacuum the apartment.
- Figure out blog posts while I’m away. Almost. I have about 2 left.
- Finish Christmas shopping!!!!! NO! I didn’t get to finish this one! All I have left now: little office gifts (will probably bake something) and J’s parents. What do you get two people who have everything??
- Go to the gym.
- Meal plan for next week.
- Babysit. Cha-ching.
- Attend a Christmas party!
Beginning Balance: $429.76
-$16.40 @ Target for wrapping paper, ribbons, cards, etc.
-$5.15 @ Grocery for Christmas cookie ingredients
-$8.48@ Pier 1 because my kitchen timer broke
-$43.78 @ Forever 21 – gifts for two friends, plus a pair of skinny jeans for me
Ending Balance: $355.95
I’ve babysat three times this month and earned $180 so far and plan to get $50 this Thursday. I also got $100 from my grandmother for Christmas. I’m paying $300 of this money to my debt. Woohoo! It’s December (traditionally the most expensive month) and I’ll have paid $1,000 towards debt! That’s pretty flipping sweet if you ask me.
To Accomplish this Week:
- Buy J’s parents a Christmas present.
- Bake something for select coworkers (supervisors, boss).
- Go to the gym three times.
- Post 2010 goals.
- Figure out all blogs while away.
- Attend PF happy hour!
- Mail surprise package today. :)
- Pack for the cruise and don’t forget passport!
- Finish 10,000 things at work.
- Take breath and enjoy the season.
Here’s hoping we all have a wonderful and productive week!
PS – I updated my blog header and some little areas of my blog. Can you find them? ;)