Accomplished this Week:
- Buy J’s parents a Christmas present. See below what I got them!
- Bake something for select coworkers (supervisors, boss). Peppermint Bark!
- Go to the gym three times. Went 4 times. Booya.
- Post 2010 goals.
- Figure out all blogs while away.
- Attend PF happy hour! Done!
- Mail surprise package today. :)
- Pack for the cruise and don’t forget passport!
- Finish 10,000 things at work. YAY!!!!
- Take breath and enjoy the season.
Presents for J’s Parents:
His Dad: I got him a Redskins’ daily calendar. Eh, kind of lame, but he’s so darn hard to shop for I think this is good enough.
His Mom: Ever since I first met his mom, she told me to call her Mama Smith (not their real last name), so I decided to get a plain apron and embroider “Mama Smith” on it. She cooks a lot and I think this will be a thoughtful gift.
Beginning Balance: $355.95
-$10.80 Happy Hour
-$58.38 Christmas gifts, multiple stores
+$80 from roommate
+$130 cash I’m using for my cruise
Ending Balance: $251.01 (not including the cash)