Goals in 2009
- Save $300 for Christmas by November 2009
Done! I’m having a debt-free Christmas!
- Contribute $700 in Roth IRA
Done! I contributed $900.
- Pay off two of my three student loans
- Pay off $4000 of the $8k I owe my parents
Done! Now I have $2500 left!
- Make an extra $2,009 in 2009
Done! Made $5,016!
- Have a $0 net worth by January 2010
- Sew a quilt!
Ehh… I took a quilting class and made a small one, but didn’t make one for my bed like I wanted. Oh well!
- Complete the Baltimore Half Marathon
DONE! I’m not a huge fan of races and am very thankful this is behind me.
- Lose 10 pounds by July 11th (best friend’s wedding)
Lost only 5 pounds. Oh well!
- Get a promotion or raise this year
Done! Wow what a huge blessing this was!
- Grow a garden
Done… if herbs count.
I like making achievable goals and I think I did a pretty good job of that this year! Not sewing a quilt and losing another five pounds is nothing to cry about. What a great year it’s been.
Woo! You go MPP!!
You had a GREAT year. =D
Five pounds is still five pounds :D
congrats on all you’ve accomplished this past year!!
Look at you. Congrats. Here’s to next year being even more successful than this one!
You did so good this year. Awesomeness!!!
I definitely think herbs count! I tried to grow a garden, and the hot Texas summer killed everything! I can’t even have houseplants.