In honor of Cinco de Mayo, here’s a photo from my Mexican trip this past Christmas. What I wouldn’t give to be there right now.
A few mid-week rambles:
- For some reason I am not as stressed and concerned with saving my Emergency Fund as I was paying off my debt. I’m not neglecting it, I’ve just become a bit of a robot adding my monthly contribution. Yesterday I checked to make sure my transferred $700 went through and I was a little shocked to see the total at $5,595. That’s a lot of money!
- The Dream Job I interviewed with last week wrote me and said that they are having trouble hearing back from my references. How annoying that my former boss/supervisors are holding the process to find out if I get a job or not! I contacted them all again and hope to hear something by the end of the week. Come on, people. Step it up.
- J’s birthday is in June and for the first time I’ll be with him on the actual day because it’s a weekday and I’ll just be ten minutes away. Only ten minutes!!!
- One of my good friends just got engaged two weeks ago. I saw on Facebook that her sister just got engaged last night. That sounds really stressful and expensive for two sisters to be engaged at the same time. Has anyone planned a wedding with their engaged sibling before?
- Did anyone else watch last night’s LOST episode? Wait, let me rephrase the question: Did anyone else cry in last night’s LOST, or was that just me?
That’s all I’ve got today. Have a great Wednesday! :)
That’s how I feel about our house fund – we contribute $600/month – and it’s growing so fast!
What I would give to be sitting on a beach in Mexico right now. Hope you have a great Cinco de Mayo and get to do something fun tonight.
Cry? Uh, make that sob like a baby.
Good luck with the dream job!
I am thoroughly enjoying reading your blog. Enjoy your dream job.
Oh man, yes… Lost made me cry :(( I don’t even want to watch the next couple episodes… I think it’s only going to get more depressing… before (hopefully) ending on a happy note.
Ok, I definitely WILL watch the next couple episodes… but am I the only one who has the urge not to watch the end of fave series?? Just to kind of… keep them alive?