Happy Friday! I have two more weeks before my big move and let me tell you, I.AM.READY. I have already packed everything but essentials, told my boss/coworkers, and have pretty much mentally checked out and am very ready for my new life in NC.
Yet, there is still a list of things I’d like to accomplish this weekend:
- Do laundry (last time I’ll have to use quarters …hopefully!)
- Update spending report
- Prime and paint rooms
- Spackle all walls
- Do some form of exercise!!!
- Look up U-haul prices
- Make a meal plan for the next two weeks
- Buy graduation gift for a friend
- Figure out what to get J for his birthday
- Hang out with friends for one of the last times! :(
- Clean my car
- Figure out my new budget
Hope everyone has a great weekend!