Better late than never….
- Make at least one new friend. Not just meet someone, but make a friend.
- Figure out new budget.
- Make a summer reading list.
- Read at least one book.
- Finish decorating and organizing room.
- Have a lovely time at BFF’s wedding :)
May Goals, recap:
- Find a job in NC?!? Yes!!!!
- Tell boss and coworkers about leaving :( Sadly yes. I miss them!
- Spackle and paint rooms
- Figure out a cheap way to get all of my furniture to NC Hmm relatively yes.
- Do one thing in DC that I haven’t done before.
- Sell furniture on CL and make at least $200. Almost… I made $177: Couch: $100, Clothes: $27, Kitchen Table: $50
- Buy J a birthday gift. Yes! But I have to keep that a secret until after tomorrow.
- Spend no more than $200 on food, groceries AND dining. Ha! Just barely made this one. Spent $209.75 total.
- Cancel all of my bills and forward new address
- Enjoy my last month in DC!