Happy Friday everyone! This weekend I have three special visitors: my older sister, my dearest friend (you may remember her as A, my first roommate in DC who got married and moved to Atlanta), and her darling little puppy. :) This is the first time I’ve had official guests at my new apartment and I’m so excited to share some of the very little things I’ve discovered here in this town.
In case you want some weekend blog reads (or it’s-slow-at-work reads), here are some of my favorites this week:
- Carrie details her wedding budget and shows a gorgeous shot of her in a dress.
- Here’s a belated congrats to Shoestring for her baby girl!!!
- As I’ve been searching for decorating blogs I discovered this new one called Catalog Living. Check it out if you’ve ever looked at the page of a catalog and thought, “Who lives like that??”
- Crystal got the job! And of course she accounts the experience in her own witty hilarious way. Congrats, I knew something had to work out sooner or later!
- I wish I was as crafty as Alicia…. sigh. Her quilts are just so beautiful!
- I can’t get enough of Design Sponge’s before and after posts.
- Another new blog favorite is Money Smart Fashion, and I can’t believe it took me this long to discover her! Money + Fashion? Yes please.
- Check out Always the Planner’s fabulous pictures from India. Makes me want to travel so badly!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!