Oops, I have been in Texas for the last five days and completely forgot to publish an “I’m heading to Austin” post and schedule a “Monday Money Check-Up” post for yesterday. My apologies! So… here’s the belated version, after all today is my Monday.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gasoline : $26.50. J paid for the entire Austin trip, isn’t that so sweet? I mean, sure our money will be joint soon, but it was so nice nevertheless!
2. Today I feel very good about my money. I mean, how could you not when you’ve only spent $26.50 in the last week? :)
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was go to a swimming hole. It was a much-needed break from the Texas heat.
4. I will consider this week a success if I put a deposit on the wedding venue! Woot! I also promise to give you the final wedding budget as soon as it’s finalized.
5. The next trip I have planned will be for a Labor Day wedding and then an autumn trip to a cabin in the mountains. I live for those weekend trips.
For those who care to participate, be my guest! :) Answer these five questions in the comments section or on your own blog and link it back here.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. The next trip I have planned _________.