Greetings! Hope all of you had a great weekend. I meant to schedule a Monday Money Check-Up for yesterday but didn’t get a chance… so I’ve decided to change the name to Weekly Money Check-Up. That way if I miss posting it on the Monday (and let’s face it, we all know I will again), it will simply be a “weekly” thing and anyone can post it anytime during the week.
Here’s this week’s Weekly Money Check-Up, labor day style:
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our wedding venue! There was a $100 discount to pay it in full, so I charged my credit card $2,825.50. That’s the most I have EVER spent on anything!
2. Today I feel content towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was sit on my back porch at home with my mom drinking coffee. :)
4. I will consider this week a success if I go to bed each night without checking my email.
5. My first job was working in an art gallery when I was 15. I was responsible for opening and closing the gallery on the weekends and Wednesday evenings. I saw some crazy art too. Leggos and sandwich meat??
Alright you know the drill… if you’re interested in participating, answer these questions on your blog and post back here! The first four questions are always the same, but the 5th is different every week.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My first job was ____________________.
My answers are on my blog here – http://payingmyself.wordpress.com/2010/09/07/weekly-money-check-up-september-7th/
My answers are here!
LOVE THIS!! Esp your #4 – that is hard to do ;) I’m making a note to fill this form out myself – stay tuned! And have a blessed week :)
My answers are here! http://lesrevesduparis.blogspot.com/2010/09/life-since-paris.html
I finally did one – http://slimmingdownnow.blogspot.com/2010/09/weekly-money-check-up.html
Wasn’t a very exciting week…my biggest purchase was groceries!
I participated this week! This is an amazing feature and I’m excited to start openly talking about my finances, in relation to fashion. Thanks for the inspiration!
I participated! http://www.homeownerby30.blogspot.com/
I also added you to my blog roll, and I’d love to be on yours. :)