Happy Monday! Hope all of you had a great weekend. I definitely had a great weekend*, but am also really excited about this new fresh week. It may have something to do with my birthday coming up (what what!) so in honor of that I’ll do this week’s Money Check-Up birthday-style:
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my wedding photographer deposit: $500! The total is $1,800, so I’ll have to pay $1,300 in a few months.
2. Today I feel very “ehhhh” towards money. It’s been a challenge to stay within my budget this month… I really need my Wednesday paycheck!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was try on wedding dresses with my sisters!* Those dresses were not cheap, but it cost me nothing to try them on. :)
4. I will consider this week a success if I eat lots and lots of birthday cake (…and then proceed to run it all off).
5. One of my most memorable birthdays was when I turned sixteen and my sisters and two best friends surprised me with a day trip to the mountains. Who needs a fancy sweet sixteen party when you have the great outdoors?
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post I do once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! Here’s to a happy week to you all.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. One of my most memorable birthdays was ____________________.
*PS– I found my wedding dress! Details forthcoming. :)