Hello All and Happy Monday! My apologies for posting this late in the day… I forgot to create my image before work, thus the delay. ;) Did you guys have a good weekend? Mine was wonderful and spent in the NC mountains with J and six friends from college. We had such a great time but I confess I ate waaaaay too much food candy corn. Anyway! Here’s this week’s Money Check-Up:
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries–$38.01. Really boring, eh?
2. Today I feel pretty good about money. The first part of this month was pretty expensive since I had to buy a bridesmaids dress and shoes for my roommate. Thankfully, though, the second half of this month will be pretty low-key.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was walk around a gorgeous lake with my old friends from college. The weather was in the 70s the whole time we were there!
4. I will consider this week a success if I go for a run every single day. And when I say every single day, that includes Friday, Saturday and Sunday too.
5. The thing I am most looking forward to about this autumn are pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. I’ve been waiting for the weather to be chilly enough to enjoy one, but hopefully I will get my first of the season very soon. They are the most delicious and delightful drinks ever!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post I do once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! (It’s also a great way to sneak in a post when you really don’t have time to create one… shhhh!)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. The thing I am most looking forward to about this autumn is ________________.