1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on rent: $363. To be expected for the first week of the month.
2. Today I feel unorganized about my money. I haven’t reconciled September’s budget yet and feel lots of little expenses creep into my October. Perhaps tonight I’ll get it all organized.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was take a 2-mile walk around a gorgeous lake with J last night. (Have you noticed all my happy things involve the outdoors?)
4. I will consider this week a success if I read and respond to all of my MPP emails!!! Eek, I’m a little bit behind (sorry) so I’ll get to those this week.
5. The TV show I am most excited about this season is Modern Family. Oh my goodness that show is hilarious! J got the first season on blue ray and we converted my family into viewers this past weekend. Such a great show.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post I do once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. The TV show I am most excited about this season is ________________.
Have a happy week!
I posted mine on my blog: http://whooshingsounds.blogspot.com/
Mine is all up and posted. it can be read here >>http://wastemytime.ca/?p=2015