1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gasoline to and from Atlanta for a girl’s weekend. In fact, I only spent around $100 for the whole weekend!
2. Today I feel unorganized with money. I really need to update my budget for the month and plan for the next couple of months with the holidays fast approaching.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was take my friend’s darling dog for a walk. It made me want to have a puppy so badly.
4. I will consider this week a success if I run at least three times this week. I’ll post my workout plan soon.
5. My favorite cereal is lucky charms.I used to eat a bowl of lucky charms every morning when I was a freshmen in college… fortunately I changed my breakfast habits to something with a little more nutritional substance, but they still remain my fave.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post I do once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite cereal is ___________.