1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries! I feel like my grocery shopping habits are scattered since I’m gone one weekend and here the next, and last week I worked late almost every night so I didn’t have time to cook. I’m hoping when I have my own kitchen in a couple of months it will be a little easier.
2. Today I feel slightly anxious about money. It’s going to get harder to save for the wedding when the holidays and the big move comes up in the next couple of months, but I just need to be very cautious and stick to what is only in my budget. But J has been very helpful in paying for food when we eat out and using his car whenever we drive anywhere.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was watch You’ve Got Mail with J on Friday night. Last week’s work week was absolutely insane, and it was so refreshing to pick up food, take it home to an empty apartment, and watch one of my favorite movies.
4. I will consider this week a success if I run three times this week. I’ll post my first week’s Bridal Bootcamp results soon. :)
5. This year for halloween I am dressing up as a cast-member of Jersey Shore… if I decide to dress up at all. :)
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. This year for halloween I am dressing up as ____________.