1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a bridal shower I gave my roommate.
2. Today I feel quite content towards money. I successfully finished October budgeting almost exactly what I needed for the month. It’s the first month in a while that I haven’t had to use a little savings to help. :)
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was sit on my parent’s back porch surrounded by a forest of colorful autumn trees.
4. I will consider this week a success if I just make it through. I am hoping work will be a little more manageable this week!
5. If I could grow one thing, it would be an apple tree. In college, I lived near so many apple trees and would pick apples each year. Even last year in Maryland I picked buckets full of apples, then proceeded to make apple sauce, apple pies, apple crisp, fried apples, etc. It would be lovely to have a tree in your backyard where you can always pick apples!
This is the first week where I am using LINKY TOOLS to collect all of the participates of Weekly Money Check-Up. All you have to do is click on the link below, enter in the URL of your post, and it should show up on my page (let’s hope!). You have one week to enter in your link, then the submission will be closed for this week.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. If I could grow one thing, it would be ____________.