1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on rent. I wish that he would cash my check the very first of the month when I deliver it, but alas, sometimes it takes a week or so.
2. Today I feel fantastic towards money. During my mini stay-cation last week I organized all my accounts and put together realistic goals and budgets for the upcoming months. It may be tight with Christmas and new apartment expenses approaching, but I think with a little self-discipline I’ll be all right.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was enjoy the beautiful outdoors! This weekend was so beautiful! Autumn came late this year and so this was no doubt the peak weekend with brilliant colors on every tree.
4. I will consider this week a success if I figure out what kind of flower bouquets I want for the wedding.
5. I am afraid of spiders. But more specifically, grand daddy long-legs. Just the name makes me shudder. This is a long time fear from when boys would chase me with them in elementary school, and then when I was 11 years old there was one actually crawling in my bed. It’s one of those irrational fears that just makes me paralyzed every time I see them. Thankfully winter is fast approaching and the bugs will soon be gone.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I am using LINKY TOOLS to collect all of the participates of Weekly Money Check-Up. All you have to do is click on the link below, enter in the URL of your post, and it should show up on my page. You have one week to enter in your link, then the submission will be closed for this week. Thanks for participating! :)
14 entries so far… you’re next!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I am afraid of ____________.
Hey, I’m a devout reader of your blog and I’m starting my own personal finance blog and I was hoping you’d tell me where/how you get your Financial Goals widgets. I’ve looked all over for something like that!! Please let me know! :)