1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on car taxes: $45. Boo! I hate paying for those little expenses that spring up at the most random times! I got my car switched to NC in September so I think that this is the price for the last few months. I should really figure out when I’ll get another one of these invoices and budget for it.
2. Today I feel very organized with my money. I confess I haven’t monitored my budget very well in the last few months. I got a wake-up call a few weeks ago when I realized Christmas was a month away (why does it always sneak up on us??) and figuring out the little expenses our apartment would require. So after getting seriously organized with my budget, I am actually conscious with what I spend. A novel idea! So simple, yet it’s amazing how much more comfortable I feel now.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was go see the Harry Potter movie!!! Okay, so it did cost us $20 to see it, but that’s fairly inexpensive for such a great film. Can’t wait for the last one!
4. I will consider this week a success if I have a great time at home with my family.
5. My favorite food at Thanksgiving is probably the stuffing. Or the pumpkin pie. Or the green bean casserole. Or the turkey. It’s hard to name just one!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I am using LINKY TOOLS to collect all of the participates of Weekly Money Check-Up. All you have to do is click on the link below, enter in the URL of your post, and it should show up on my page. You have one week to enter in your link, then the submission will be closed for this week. Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite food at Thanksgiving is____________.
I tried to add my link to the list but it says it was already entered? Weird! My post is here:
I hope you have a great week!
@Jenn: Looks like yours made it in I just needed to refresh it. :) Thanks for participating and I hope you have a great week too!
A bit late, but I did mine too!
from one NCer to another… i pay about $145 per year for my car taxes (i have a 2004 toyota camry). while the taxes aren’t bad, they still are kinda annoying!