1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on utilities for the month: $84. Soon J and I will start to split the bills when I move next month, so I’m curious to see if the bills change any with this new apartment. I’m also curious to see how it will be splitting stuff before we have a joint checking account. And I’m even MORE curious how it’s going to be having a joint checking account… but that’s another post for another day.
2. Today I feel excited about money because it’s PAYDAY!!!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was laugh with family members for hours over delicious food and wine.
4. I will consider this week a success if I figure out what to buy my sisters for Christmas. They’re so easy to shop for, because we all like the same things, but it’s hard to find that “perfect Christmas gift.”
5. My favorite holiday song is Handel’s Messiah. Okay, it’s a whole opera, not a song, but I still love it and it reminds me of car rides with my family around Christmastime. A close second is Mariah Carey’s All I Want for Christmas is You. Just puts a girl in a good mood. :)
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I am using LINKY TOOLS to collect all of the participates of Weekly Money Check-Up. All you have to do is click on the link below, enter in the URL of your post, and it should show up on my page. You have one week to enter in your link, then the submission will be closed for this week. Thanks for participating! :)
This linky list is now closed.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite holiday song is____________.
I love Handel’s Messiah too, but just FYI, it’s not an opera – it’s an oratorio. (Oratorio deals with sacred subjects and has no interaction between “characters” whereas opera has a plot, interaction, and usually deals with historical or mythology, and includes romance, murder, etc.)
I would like to put my face in that hot chocolate. Please and thanks.
Hooray for hot chocolate and PAYDAY!
@Barbara: Thanks for clarifying!! I never knew the official name. :)
My all time favourite is Oh Holy Night. It always brings a tear to my eye.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on food.
2. Today I feel resolved to do better towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was blog and blog and BLOG :)
4. I will consider this week a success if I don’t buy any more electronics.
5. My favorite holiday song is All I want for Christmas is you, sung by Mariah Carey.. (I know I know)