1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Christmas presents! I just have four more people to shop for (sisters + new in laws), so hopefully I’ll be able to get those done this week.
2. Today I feel uber-conscious about money. I knew that December would be a pretty expensive month, so each time I spend something, I check to make sure I’m on target with my budget. So far, so good!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was take a walk in the snow!!! My sister visited for the day and we were welcomed with unexpected snow showers! It was the perfect December Saturday. :)
4. I will consider this week a success if I eat a balanced diet. I’m not doing so well on my fitness goals since it’s 30-degrees out, so until I have access to the gym (just three weeks!) I want to be very conscious of my eating pattern. I owe you all a very long post on my bootcamp progress… coming soon this week, I promise.
5. My favorite holiday drink is peppermint hot chocolate… and preferably homemade with lots of rich chocolate. :)
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I am using LINKY TOOLS to collect all of the participates of Weekly Money Check-Up. All you have to do is click on the link below, enter in the URL of your post, and it should show up on my page. You have one week to enter in your link, then the submission will be closed for this week. Thanks for participating! :)
This linky list is now closed.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite holiday drink is ____________.
I really look forward to these every week :D
Ditto. It makes me think about the past week and my spending habits.