1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our wedding rings. Then after that, a whole lot of Christmas presents! I just have one more gift to buy then I am completely finished!
2. Today I feel unorganized with money. With Christmas and moving coming up in the next week, I have lots of bills to pay and credit cards to pay off (I don’t have a balance, just charged some things for large purchases). I have some time today and plan to go through each of my accounts and budget for my next limbo week.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was have an early Christmas dinner with J’s family since we aren’t spending Christmas Eve or Day together.
4. I will consider this week a success if I… hmm, pack my entire life, finish work organized for the new year, have a lovely Christmas with my family, then move to my new apartment December 26 without any problems.
5. My favorite holiday movie is without a doubt, It’s a Wonderful Life. I love this movie. It may even be my favorite movie of all time. Even though I’ve seen it countless times, I always start tearing up when George is on the bridge crying out to live again. And then I start to cry harder as he runs through Bedford Falls yelling Merry Christmas with such joy. And then when he greets his family and all of his friends come over to celebrate… oh man, is it Christmas Eve yet? I cannot wait to see this movie again.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I am using LINKY TOOLS to collect all of the participates of Weekly Money Check-Up. All you have to do is click on the link below, enter in the URL of your post, and it should show up on my page. You have one week to enter in your link, then the submission will be closed for this week. Thanks for participating! :)
11 entries so far… you’re next!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite holiday movie is ____________.