In years past, I would come up with my New Year’s Resolutions weeks before January 1st. I would sit down and figure out where I want to be this time next year and what kinds of things I want to accomplish. This year, however, I feel like my goals (financially, specifically) are on a stand-still until we save and pay for the wedding. I really don’t have much money to use besides the $800 that is going towards the wedding fund each month and there isn’t a lot of time before the wedding either!
So here are my 2011 goals. They may change over the course of the year, but that’s all right. :)
- Pay for the wedding within our budget
- Combine finances with J and create a joint account
- Figure out new financial goals after getting married
- Figure out retirement goals after getting married
- Give away 10% of my income
- Get married!
- Have a fabulous honeymoon!
- Start at least three traditions with J
- Blog 12 new recipes
- Weigh 115-120 when I get married
- Find a church and get involved
- Learn to do five different things with my hair
- Buy a new camera and learn to take decent pictures
- Get a promotion and raise at work
What are some of your 2011 Resolutions?