1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on stuff for the apartment. I spent about $200 in getting my kitchen and home supplied with things like condiments, toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies and groceries.
2. Today I feel great about money. The wedding plans are coming into place and I’ve paid for a few things this past month. It’s exciting to see it all come together–some things are even under budget!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was attend my old roommate’s wedding. Okay, so this was not necessarily a “free” weekend as I have spent a lot of money working towards this day, but I spent the whole weekend with my dear friend preparing for and then partying during her wedding. My favorite moment was looking back at her with her dad right before we all walked down the aisle. Ah! Can’t wait until it’s my turn in three months!
4. I will consider this week a success if I blog more than just once a week!! I really need to find my blogging routine with this new apartment and new schedule. C’mon, MPP!
5. I am trying to reconcile my relationship with snow. I’ve noticed over the past few winters that people have very strong opinions about snow. I have always loved snow, until I had that terrible snowpocalypse of 2010. (You remember, DC folks.) And then last week when it changed my moving plans, that was not-so-cool. But as we are expecting more snow this week, I am hoping to enjoy the lovely flakes and make the most of a snowstorm. :)
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I am using LINKY TOOLS to collect all of the participates of Weekly Money Check-Up. All you have to do is click on the link below, enter in the URL of your post, and it should show up on my page. You have one week to enter in your link, then the submission will be closed for this week. Thanks for participating! :)
11 entries so far… you’re next!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I _______ snow.