1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on dresses! I went shopping at the very last minute (Friday night night) for my bridal shower (Saturday morning), and ended up buying five dresses and spending $300, then having a fashion show for my family to vote on the outfit of their choice. Of course I’ve already taken all but one back, but it still felt very weird buying so many clothes at one time!
2. Today I feel a little unsettled towards money. Could be the shopping spree. ;) It was a fun weekend and I need to update my budget.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was see so many wonderful old friends at my bridal shower! It was so awesome to see friends that I hadn’t seen in years.
4. I will consider this week a success if I workout at least three times. I had a great routine last week with my diet and exercise, but then got off track on the weekend.
5. My signature outfit is skinny jeans, a top and a cardigan. In fact I feel like I wear that outfit every day, just switched up with different tops and cardigans.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I am using LINKY TOOLS to collect all of the participates of Weekly Money Check-Up. All you have to do is click on the link below, enter in the URL of your post, and it should show up on my page. You have one week to enter in your link, then the submission will be closed for this week. Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My signature outfit is _____________.