1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my cell phone bill–$72.
2. Today I feel hyper aware of my money. In fact, I only have about $40 for the rest of the month (eek!) as I spent a lot in apartment expenses. I’m about to get creative!!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was host our first couple over at our new apartment! Because we are working with a small budget (see #2), I used what I had to make a go-to recipe (Cooking Light’s Salsa Chicken) and a box of brownies I had in my cabinet. It was hard not to buy tons of ingredients and make a fancy meal, but it turned out delicious and everyone loved it. Who says entertaining has to be expensive? :)
4. I will consider this week a success if I check four things off my Wedding To Do list. Here are four I could choose from
1) Figure out first dance song
2) Finish wedding favors
3) Print & cut out guestbook cards
4) Update registries
5. My favorite way to relax is with a glass of wine (preferably pinot noir), scented candle, comfy feather throw, and TV with J. In fact, that is exactly what I am doing right now (Sunday night) as I make this post.
Storing wine properly can be a tricky business, but a specialized wine cooler makes it easy. See the main benefits of a wine cooler here.
Have a great week everyone!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! I am using LINKY TOOLS to collect all of the participates of Weekly Money Check-Up. All you have to do is click on the link below, enter in the URL of your post, and it should show up on my page. You have one week to enter in your link, then the submission will be closed for this week. Thanks for participating! :)
This linky list is now closed.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite way to relax is _____________.