1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on utilities, split with J. I know, super boring.
2. Today I feel impatient towards money. There are so many things I want to buy, especially for the apartment (like curtains or a door mat, or plates), but that is silly since most of the things we need are on our registry. I just need to be patient and wait to see what we get from wedding gifts, then go out and buy stuff.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was address the wedding invitations! Okay so it wasn’t super fun, but it did make me very happy to get that over with. We’ll be sending them next week!!
4. I will consider this week a success if I simply survive. It’s going to be one of those weeks at work, I can just tell.
5. For the Super Bowl, I had over J and his parents to watch the game. It was a little lame, partly because it was just the four of us, and also because we are all watching what we eat. So I didn’t make any extravagant appetizers or decadent desserts. Still, we had a good time. :)
So the LinkyTools software I use, as of last week is no longer free. :( I will see if I can find another free option for submitting your own check-ups, but for now please link back in the comments section! Sorry about any inconvenience!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. For the Super Bowl, I _____________.
(PS–My computer was giving me a hard time, so I wasn’t able to create a new Weekly Money Check-Up photo. Sorry! Promise it will be a good one next week. :))
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on $350 on a plane ticket to CO for a bridal shower with my family!
2. Today I feel better about money. My FI and I decided to decrease our honeymoon budget by half to maintain our goal of paying down debt. I feel very relieved!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was take a nap on the couch with my dog. 4. I will consider this week a success if I have successful meetings with our wedding DJ, caterer and florist.
5. For the Super Bowl, I went to a friend’s house and drank too much red wine. I’m not feeling so hot today :(
I posted my weekly money check-up entry at http://workadayramblings.blogspot.com/2011/02/money-check-up-feb-7.html
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a MetroCard ($104. But I definitely ride the train/bus for way more so its a deal).
2. Today I feel ok towards money. I try not to get emotionally attached to my money, so this answer will probably be the same every week.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was watch Jersey Shore. I mean, the tv and cable does cost money, but I’m not paying for it, so it was a lot of fun.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish my Corporate Strategy PaPaper, start HW for the first week of spring semester classes and take my friend out for a wonderful Valentine’s Day dinner.
5. For the Super Bowl, I went over to a friend’s house, ate lots of fatty food and thoroughly enjoyed the Doritos commercials.
Here’s my entry
Hope your week goes better than how you envisioned it!
Hope your week isn’t to bad
Totally understand your #2 this week. I feel that way all the time about household items.
I just posted mine :: http://wastemytime.ca/2011/02/08/weekly-money-check-up-13/
And Mine! Slow. . . I know. ;)
and mine! http://blugoogirl.com/?p=323