1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on utilities, split with J. I know, super boring.
2. Today I feel impatient towards money. There are so many things I want to buy, especially for the apartment (like curtains or a door mat, or plates), but that is silly since most of the things we need are on our registry. I just need to be patient and wait to see what we get from wedding gifts, then go out and buy stuff.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was address the wedding invitations! Okay so it wasn’t super fun, but it did make me very happy to get that over with. We’ll be sending them next week!!
4. I will consider this week a success if I simply survive. It’s going to be one of those weeks at work, I can just tell.
5. For the Super Bowl, I had over J and his parents to watch the game. It was a little lame, partly because it was just the four of us, and also because we are all watching what we eat. So I didn’t make any extravagant appetizers or decadent desserts. Still, we had a good time. :)
So the LinkyTools software I use, as of last week is no longer free. :( I will see if I can find another free option for submitting your own check-ups, but for now please link back in the comments section! Sorry about any inconvenience!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. For the Super Bowl, I _____________.
(PS–My computer was giving me a hard time, so I wasn’t able to create a new Weekly Money Check-Up photo. Sorry! Promise it will be a good one next week. :))