What a happy, happy day Friday is! This Friday especially should be a good day because for the first time in three weekends, I won’t be traveling anywhere! And I have Monday off in honor of President’s Day, which I forgot about until last week. AND it’s supposed to get up to 75-degrees today! I’m thinking a long lunch on an outdoor patio may be in my future today. ;)
Here’s a little list of things I’d like to accomplish over this long weekend:
- Figure out which camera I will buy (leave comments if you have any suggestions!)
- Get a marriage license
- Clean apartment
- Finish the wedding favors
- Go out to dinner with friends
- Attend church
- Shop for honeymoon outfits
- Run at least two miles outside
- Start to make a playlist of reception songs
Sounds like a perfect weekend to me! I’ll cross off each item as they are accomplished this weekend. Hope you have a great one!
PS- Another shout out for the Marriage Guest Post Series: There are a few more spots left, so married folks, submit your story today!