1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on the remaining balance of the wedding photography: $1,300. We met with our photographer this Saturday and she’s such a sweetheart. That was the one area of the wedding I did not want to cheap out on, and I am completely confident that her photography style will capture my day beautifully. But still, that’s a lot of money to part with at once.
2. Today I feel a little nervous about March’s money. There’s a lot of things I need to buy and I’ll start to pay for all of the last-minute wedding expenses, so I want to be uber cautious of my finances. Details forthcoming on my frugal March.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was sit on my balcony with J. We don’t have any patio furniture, so we moved two of our rather large and awkward living room chairs on our small patio to enjoy the 80-degree weather yesterday. It was fabulous!
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish those (insert profane word of choice) wedding favors! It’s like the project that won’t end. But I swear this time next week they will be done!
5. My favorite thing about spring are the flowers–especially forsythias. They’re always the first to bloom and make me so excited for warmer weather and the promise of a beautiful world soon!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite thing about spring _____________.